Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fastest Reroot In Town...

Dear Jill,

As you know I have been bitten by the customising bug, but the problem I have is that I can't keep all the girls I want to customise as I don't even have enough space for the ones I have now! So a little while ago I offered to make my cousins Daughter, Katie, her own doll. She said she would like...

  • Green, shoulder length yarn hair with a fringe

  • Original Chips

  • Freckles!

  • Lilac Eyeshadow


  • I am also going to add...

  • Lip, Nose and Philtrum carving

  • New Clothes

  • New Licca Chan Body


  • I started work on her last week. First I took the whole doll apart...


    These are a pair of the original chippies she would like left in...


    And last night I completed my fastest reroot EVER! It took me 2 days! Yay! Here she is in the middle of the reroot...


    And here it is all finished...




    I am having a bit of a problem with the hair though. Katie wanted it shoulder length and it comes up a little short. So I might take the bottom 2 rows of plugs out and re-do them. My hair dressing skills are obviously not as good as I thought they were lol!

    Today I carved a new neck hole, sanded down the neck of the new Licca Chan body, and started on the nose. It's going well! More pics to follow!

    Sarah
    -x-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment