Friday, November 4, 2011

Introducing Lilith

Dear Jill,

I'm so glad Lola arrived at yours safely and that you love her! It's great that she has found such a wonderful home, she's a lucky girl! And Zooey and Corals eyes look fab! What a pretty bunch of girls you have!

I had a new member join our little family last week, here's my custom CCE, Lilith!








She's a CCE on a Licca Chan body, with BrainWorm eyechips. The body didn't quit fit the head socket, so I needed to improvise (tute coming soon). But apart from that she was quite easy going, I would definitely take on a CCE again. On many levels she was alot simpler than the Basaak. The only thing I wasn't keen on was the scalp, which is still to this day very floppy and big. But she has so much hair you can't really tell!

Here's a before and after:


I still have some tutes to post, plus them patterns for Blythe hats that I promised ages ago. Hopefully all this will be done in November :)

Sarah
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment