Monday, November 7, 2011

Dear Sarah,

Wow, Lillith looks great! What a dramatic before and after. How different are CCEs and Blybes? Out of all the clones they seem to be the two that most resemble Blythes. (And on the Blythe Database page, there's a new section for Clones.)

Last Friday Lola and some Domos went out on an adventure at the playground behind my house and had a photo shoot with the autumn leaves. Here's some of the best:

22. Lola's Adventures in Wonderland 

Also, I tried to make a crocheted dress today and did the bodice. It didn't turn out as I had planned:



I'm not sure why it's so boxy. Maybe less stitches after the sleeves? I'll frog and redo, frog and redo.

Also, a handy glossary: Do you speak Blythe?

♥ Jillie

P.S. Photos of new dresses soon. I had quite a productive weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment