Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing Lola

Dear Readers,

As you may or may not know, Sarah has caught the customizing bug, more so than I have. (I've just changed chippies and done sleep eyes.) After I saw the amazing Umi I asked her to make me a girl, and she had already planned one for me as a combination birthday and Christmas gift! She sent her over early, and here is the amazingly beautiful result, my Lola!


My new girl

Birthmark

Strawberry fields forever

What do you hear, dear?

Little rock star

Before & After

The last picture is Sarah's before and after. What a difference!!

Thank you so much Sarah! I don't have the words to tell you how much I love her and how beautiful she is and just how damn happy I am! 

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

♥ Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment