Saturday, September 10, 2011

Photo Challenge

Dear Sarah,

Good Lord, Nicky's scalp is jankity! No wonder her hair looked so odd at first! That scalp still looks like melted plastic goop, or Silly Putty. Hopefully the yarn hair will work better. And since it's thicker, the big holes won't be that bad, correct?

I found a group on Flickr that has monthly photo challenges! They're currently on Challenge #18: Danger. I haven't submitted any, but I have a few ideas in mind for this one, especially since heads may be coming apart soon!

Since I can't post the picture, which can be found HERE, I'll tell you/everyone the details:

  • The deadline is Thursday, September 29 at midnight.
  • The top 3 will be posted for voting Friday the 30th.
  • A new challenge will be posted October 1st, 
  • the winner will be announced October 2nd. 

I'm excited for this one! Find the group HERE.

Here's one of my favorites: 


Photo Challenge #18

Oh noes, Jurassic Park!

And now I'm going to go make Coral a Zombie Bunny Hat! Zooey said she just wants a regular white bunny. *rolls eyes*


♥ Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment