Friday, November 18, 2011

Links and Housekeeping

Dear Sarah,

Wow, CCEs and Blybes are really different, especially since they're the two clones that most resemble a Blythe. I'll link it to our EssHippo Originals page, and I bet soon we'll be having more useful comparisons, like FBL vs RBL and SBL, and even Kenners!

I've been sick the past few days, as I think my stomach has declared mutiny on the rest of my body and is trying to leave. I haven't been able to do much except be on the computer, and I've been hanging around Flickr and BlytheKingdom a lot and have found a lot of useful links. I will be adding these to our Blythe database, but I'll list them here as well as a description.

Onward!

First, some helpful websites:

I found a lot of patterns as well. I just went on a mini shopping spree, and need to save money since I'm planning on going overseas in 2012 so I've decided I'm going to start making all my doll clothes. Sure, I can knit and crochet, but I don't want them to have knit pants, so I'll also be working on my sewing skills and hopefully end up with some cute little pants and blouses, and not too many pins stuck in fingers and mussy fabric.

Knit & Crochet:
Sewing:
And a few blogs which I'll be adding to our new sidebar of our favorite blogs.
Hope this was informative, and hopefully I'll have sun and feel well enough to get some shots of new clothes!

♥ Jillie

No comments:

Post a Comment